Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Appraisals Please!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

wearenotabot

Established Member
Impact
24
4x4forlife.com
d-va.com
whosthejerk.com

Please tell me the value the way they sit and what I should do to make em worth more. Thanks in advance!
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Wish I could think of something positive to say about any of these - but I can't. Don't think any are worth reg fee.

The only thing that'll improve value of these would be to develop into popular sites with lots of backlinks and lots of traffic.

Sorry.
 
0
•••
Value worthless
Unless heavily Promoted,Developed,and you are damn Lucky
when they will be reg-fee
I think the last name Describes them all
 
0
•••
LOL, I have nver laughed so hard! Thank You!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back