Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Appraisals For Three (3)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeOwen

Established Member
Impact
2
Evening, just looking for a few ideas if possible. I hope that's not too many for a first post. Be gentle. :laugh:

billionaired.com
millionaired.com
tixc.com
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
In my opinion i would say REG fee :( sorry/... But will see what other ppl say!

good luck
 
0
•••
tixc.com ~ low $xx +/- (maybe)
the other 2 ~ reg fee (maybe more)
 
0
•••
billionaired.com reg fee
millionaired.com reg fee
tixc.com low xx
 
0
•••
Reg fee for all :imho:
 
0
•••
all three reg fee
 
0
•••
why tixc?
 
0
•••
reg fee
 
0
•••
yoshiwara said:
why tixc?

TIX is the short version for tickets.

I buy domains in the thinking that pretty soon I'll put a website on them, so I know exactly what I'll be putting on Tixc, I was just wondering as I've amounted a few domains, whether I had any that might fund another project. I'm also pretty addicted to searching new domain names, so thought I'd dip my toe on here.

Thanks for the replies.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back