Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Appraisal requested - Efarmermart.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

domainluvr

Established Member
Impact
62
Efarmermart.com
Efarmerkart.com
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I don't see any value in these because I don't believe there's an end user. Who is an efarmer and what is he going to shop for?

If you're going for farmer mart + prefix, you do not add a letter prefix to a two word domain name.
 
1
•••
Absolutely zero value here.
 
0
•••
1
•••
I don't see any value in these because I don't believe there's an end user. Who is an efarmer and what is he going to shop for?

If you're going for farmer mart + prefix, you do not add a letter prefix to a two word domain name.

Thanks for your valuable time and feedback, really appreciate it. The idea was a platform wherein end user would directly buy from farmers. Hope it gains sm value in years to come.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back