Dynadot

domain Appraisal Request: csgo.trading | luke.one | epicw.in | evolvegame.help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Gaw

Impact
Would greatly appreciate your comments and insight into any of these domain names. I think the first one could be worth quite a lot, but I'm not certain. Appreciate any and all input.

csgo.trading
  1. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (almost always abbreviated to CSGO in discussion) is a hugely popular multiplayer FPS game, with a total of 16m worldwide players. 7m of those play at least once every 2 weeks.
  2. Trading has become an integral part to the game, as you can customize your player with cosmetic weapon skins. The valuable skins are extremely costly, sometimes in the region of thousands of dollars. This is supported by the existing trading and betting websites, of which there may be a saturation.
  3. I originally purchased the domain to create my own trading website, but I've come to realize I lack the motivation and skill. But these websites do have a high profit margin, especially if they allow betting the cosmetic items against the thriving E-Sports scene.
luke.one
  1. My name is Luke, so I was gonna turn it into a personal website but I don't see that happening soon.
  2. Sedo have "suggested" I should sell it for €699. Link to their extremely limited analysis.
epicw.in
  1. Purchased in 2010 solely because I found it funny.
  2. I just loop wacky videos on the index, and host projects elsewhere on the domain. Some of the projects got popular, which has resulted in a small amount of traffic.
  3. Got offered $100 for it a few years ago which I turned down. That's probably what it's actually worth. Sedo's suggested price was €299, and it doesn't understand the "epic win" sentiment. Sedo be crazy.
evolvegame.help
  1. Purchased before the release of the highly anticipated "Evolve" video game.
  2. The creators couldn't get evolve.com, so they went with evolvegame.com instead. There was a promotion on .help, so I just bought it to turn it into a wiki for the game. I was beaten to the punch, but more importantly the game was met with severe criticism on full release.
  3. Clearly, it bombed. Hard. If they made the game F2P in the future, I could see it being valuable. But jesus not now. Of course Sedo said €299 again, but clearly their suggestions are worthless.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back