Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cts

Established Member
Impact
Hello there!

I've just registered the domain name ".............".

That is a pretty nice domain that could be used for a brand or something in that vein in my book.

Could you please help me appraise it? I'd like to hear what others think about it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Curtys.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I saw that drop and decided against registering it. I'd appraised it at below $100.

Last edited:
•••
I saw that drop and decided against registering it. I'd appraised it at below $100.
Thanks for your appraisal!

I think anything between $50-100 may be a fair price for a domainer/reseller.

It actually might potentially reach a few $$$-$$$$ for the right end-user.

I'll probably list it on DAN, and why not here as well as there might be some people interested in buying it.

We shall see how it goes, anyways.

•••
Instead of "finestgirl.com" what would be better is "finegirl.com" which is also listed for sale at unknown price. Overall, it's basically an adult or dating domain so it's a special niche and could even be considered a rated-x domain. I'd say if someone offers you over $100 (depending on your marketplace fees), it might be wise to either counter $250 if offer is $100 or something. It was dropped for a reason although we don't know why.

•••
And, yeah maybe $500 to end-user or to reseller $50 to $100.

•••
$15 to $45 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back