Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Appraisal Please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ronniesmom

Established Member
Impact
1
Hello, I would like some opinions on
VZZO.com
and
GrandeBouche.com , means Big Mouth in French.

Thank you
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
VZZO is probably mid $xx at most. There are some bad letters but the double z is kind of good. (hard to make acronyms out of this).

GrandBouche made me laugh. I like it. You have to find the right person but wouldn't it make a great gossip site in French. Methinks so. Mid to $xx to low $xxx.

Skinny
 
0
•••
Thank you. I thought it would make a great chat room too. Have a great day..
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back