Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain appraisal Please..

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

leviticuz

Established Member
Impact
0
just reg'd the domain: yourowned.org

Any thoughts are welcomed postive or negative. Also, anyone think I should develope it?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
you should develop it..

nice name imo :)

i like the word owned :P

good luck with it...

dont know the value..
 
0
•••
thanx for the response. I'm thinking of building a prank site or something. I just reg'd: ****urself.net

Figured if they don't sell or are worth much I could just put a prank site on yourowned.org and setup something like the Rejection Hotline for ****urself.net, I dunno.....
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back