Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Appraisal please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

HenryJR

Established Member
Impact
8
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i'll say reg fee :)
 
0
•••
Today, I received an unsollicited offer of $ 150. But I think I'll just hang on to it for a while. Maybe I'll regret it later, but I see more potential in this name.
 
0
•••
its a freak domain name that will go either of 2 ways : it will get no audience, and will therefore be worth little(reg fee), or someone will really like it, and similar to the offer you got, will be willing to pay a wholesome amount for it.
 
0
•••
I see it as a name that can be developed by a player in the commodity futures business.
 
0
•••
I think $150 is an excellent offer for this name. Take it if you have no plans for development. If you do have some plans for development then Good Luck.
 
0
•••
I think the offer is good if you don't have plans to develope.

GOOD LUCK

DOTSTATE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.247internet.com (low cost hosting and domain registrations)
 
0
•••
Thanks for your input. I'll consider accepting the offer.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back