domain Appraisal Please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

silver1

New Member
Impact
0
homebasedbusinessmarketing.com
It ranks 21 on Google of about 2,260,000 for homebased business marketing.
It ranks 6 on Yahoo of about 2,360,000 for homebased business marketing.

For August I averaged 328 visitors a day and 3110 for the month with 10197 hits.

Please just appraise the name. The site itself bites. I haven't had time to do anything with it.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
the domain alone is.... super long and very low resell value.

but with that traffic, high$xx-low$xxx
 
0
•••
$XXXX
nice domain could get, i thik aorund 5.000$-10.000$

seems i told too much but got many visitors!
 
0
•••
Too long...Good thing for search engines as I don't think many people would be willing to type all that. Low $xxx based on traffic.
 
0
•••
Thank you all for your input. I appreciate your time.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back