IT.COM

domain Appraisal please for COVENTGARDENLONDON.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
For CoventGardenLondon.com what figure would you put on this?
Plus any comments you care to make.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hmm. being a Londoner myself. I have to mention that where the place term is unique we don't add London to the term. As in there is only one well known 'Covent Garden' and that really applies across the board of place names. it's a bit like saying Manhattan then adding New York. Not unusable - just not for the local market

•••
The data for my domain shows 7K monthly USA search traffic inc associated low competition keywords which could support a blog nicely The traffic I go after is from the USA and having London at the end is helpful
for new travellers if they don't know Covent Garden. Sure I would have grabbed the 2-word name had it been available. But for $8 I can't complain.

•••
Sure it has a value for business located in the district area, who wants to find customers. But the End User probably is very hard to be found, it is very special niche. I think you can reach the local potential buyers, and offer the domains for XXX $. Or you can sell it in high price as a website. Surely if you have time, you can put information about the area in a website, and invest small amount in SEO. And you can sell the website and the page view to any business with better price. I saw a tourist website in Latin America produce xxxx$ a month from Amazon and other income streams, and the owner wanted to retire by selling it about low xx,xxx$, and seems alot of people bidding.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for your very informative feedback. Much appreciated. I was planning on making a blog and I know a bit about SEO so it's a no-brainer for me.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back