IT.COM

domain Appraisal please - 3DEVELOP.COM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Cadillac1960

Impact
3DEVELOP.COM
1. Acquisition Reason: For branding and marketing 3D skills and products yet to be developed
2. Markets: 3D world and the develpers/companies therein, 3D content
3. Research: None
4. End-User Value: ?
5. Reseller Value: ?
6. Traffic: 0
7. Revenue: 0
8. Age: 16 years 8 months (I am the original owner)
9. Miscellaneous: I feel that this domain is worth at least 5 figures if not 6 considering the huge growth of the 3D market, both now and in the decades to follow. But I am not an expert and would like to here what people have to say about it's value. Open to selling but am also fine keeping it as I have been doing some new work in this field and that part of my business may expand.

Thanks
Cadillac1960

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Am I doing something wrong here? Is this really not worth commenting on? One of the largest growing fields in the content world right now, and nobody even wants to say a word about it? Please let me know why I can't seem to get anyone to put their two cents in on this one.

Thanks

•••
It's a lot less valuable than you think. Certainly not 6 fig or even 5 fig, althought you might get a low 5-fig from your ideal buyer.

There are several companies using this name, has anyone ever contacted you ?

•••
Have you received any offers? As Asfas said, a number of companies with this name but with ccTLD extensions. Market it to them. They definitely will want it. I think you could get around $2x,xxx from one of them if they take it.

•••
It's a lot less valuable than you think. Certainly not 6 fig or even 5 fig, althought you might get a low 5-fig from your ideal buyer.

There are several companies using this name, has anyone ever contacted you ?
I have owned this name since April of 2000 and I did have one party interested in 2010 or so who wanted it for $200 to which I said "no thanks". I did notice in a search a couple of days ago that there is a .nl and a .com.au using this name. My data has always been up to date, so I am a bit confused as to why these companies would not have reached out when setting up to get this domain name. Whatever, I still do 3D work and if nobody wants to pony up some real cash, I will keep for self and build out eventually ;~)) That is why I originally bought it. Thanks for the reply Asfas1000.

•••
Have you received any offers? As Asfas said, a number of companies with this name but with ccTLD extensions. Market it to them. They definitely will want it. I think you could get around $2x,xxx from one of them if they take it.
Thanks for the reply LordMomo. As I replied to asfas, I did have an offer once about 6 years ago or so, but it was a joke of an offer. Thanks for your reply. Much appreciated.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back