Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Appraisal needed with traffic

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

toddperk

Established Member
Impact
1
I would like to get an idea of what prizeoffice . com is worth.

I understand the name in itself is not great, but the name has a long history and traffic.

Archive . org listed
Current avg of 654 visits last 31 days (according to sedo, visible on their site)
0 revenue. Never tried to make money parking. I was an end-user.
I originally bought the name in 2000, lost it, then got it back.

Any thoughts???
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone? I havent a clue what a site with small traffic is worth. Your help is greatly appreciated...
 
0
•••
One more try... anyone???
 
0
•••
Sedo stats are kinda crazy sometimes.
It used to show 1,600 views / month on a domain i've parked but only 5-6 clicks. Weird, huh?
Then i've put a WhyPark minisite in it and.. guess? Visits have been reduced to few dozens per month.

Not really sure why it happens, but try to put a simple adsense page with google analytics for few days and analize your traffic.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the advice. Good idea.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back