Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Appraisal for PullUp.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

emdomainz

New Member
Impact
0
Hi all,

Looking for feedback/appraisal for pullup.org. Health and fitness industry domain.

Thanks,
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I feel it's worth high $xxx to low $xxxx to an end user. It doesn't have to be a site for health/fitness. Think of all the organizations out there that are helping to pull people up in various ways.

Similar established site:
http://pullupyourpants.org/

Similar Domain Sales (courtesy of DnSalePrice.com):
CbAKjSf.png
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Thanks daj. I appreciate the feedback.
 
0
•••
I immediately thought of toddler nappies. You know, the ones that aren't baby-sized but a bit bigger. I know that that would be plural, but it made me think of them. It would be really cool to do a nappy site. Why? It's a consumables product and it's a growing market! Wow. Just need to forget about the stink.
Good luck.
Jay
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back