NameSilo

domain Appraisal for myspeed.ai

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Winnie66

New Member
Impact
0
Bought this site as an investment. It has unique capability of finding the wifi/mobile signal strength with AI.
It also tops in search for "ai speed test" keywords in google.
I have open sourced the code in github. Hoping someone to buy the site and build the product around it.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone give input?
 
0
•••
Two word .ai
Nothing special, like the 2 word ai I bought
Both worth reg fee
Whats so special about MySpeed that made you burn cash?
I got bunch 1 word on a list available and carry fee of this extension pretty steep.
I turned auto renewal off
 
0
•••
Bought this site as an investment. It has unique capability of finding the wifi/mobile signal strength with AI.
It also tops in search for "ai speed test" keywords in google.
I have open sourced the code in github. Hoping someone to buy the site and build the product around it.
As a domain alone I would say reg fee to low $xx & If the site actually gets traffic or users then the value would come from the project rather than the name.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back