domain Appraisal for HOWSTHE.COM

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

papeter

Established Member
Impact
334
HowsThe.com for appraisal and feedback.

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
_
 
Last edited:
0
•••
First of all, I don't know you personally very well, but I know a bit about your investment style because I often see you in the domain appraisal area.

Most of the time, you focus on .COMs, but in today's market investment environment, good .COMs are hard to register directly. You either get them through auction platforms or wait a relatively long time to sell them, unless there’s a hot trending domain.

There are many investment opportunities in the domain industry, and you could try changing your investment mindset or styles.

"Try multiple portfolio investments," such as new TLDs, ccTLDs, and the recent popular ones like .SI, etc. At your age, Im supposed that you should have some savings, and your focus should be on domain quality. You can register some premium domains appropriately (keep investment risk within 500%,which means domain registrations and renewal costs stay under $500).

Premium domains are often filtered by registries, so their quality is relatively more reliable.

In the past, my premium domains had renewal fees gradually drop from $1,000 to $500 per year, and of course, the quality gradually improved. If you have enough funds and have screened potential customers, you can also participate in premium domains even priced at $1,000 or higher. This is a good thing, but always keep an eye on market trends and maintain a reasonable flow of liquid funds.

Hope this helps you.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
1
•••
Yeah,I just suggest that he shall try more possibilities because many guys making money from newTLDs here and at same time many possibilies in the domaining,surely,You can checked complete sales on the forum here,also i had sold newTLDs to Facebook (Meta) and got offers of ccTLDs from Google engineers in the past.
 
0
•••
btw,Do you think these are good domains such as WI/KI,GE/GE,MK/MK,AX/AX,EUS/EUS,Mi/Ni,HO/PE,I/work,ET/ET,Casino/Casino,Game/Game,GAMES/GAMES,FITNESS/FITNESS,WORLD/WORLD,Global/Global?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
First of all, I don't know you personally very well, but I know a bit about your investment style because I often see you in the domain appraisal area.

Most of the time, you focus on .COMs, but in today's market investment environment, good .COMs are hard to register directly. You either get them through auction platforms or wait a relatively long time to sell them, unless there’s a hot trending domain.

There are many investment opportunities in the domain industry, and you could try changing your investment mindset or styles.

"Try multiple portfolio investments," such as new TLDs, ccTLDs, and the recent popular ones like .SI, etc. At your age, Im supposed that you should have some savings, and your focus should be on domain quality. You can register some premium domains appropriately (keep investment risk within 500%,which means domain registrations and renewal costs stay under $500).

Premium domains are often filtered by registries, so their quality is relatively more reliable.

In the past, my premium domains had renewal fees gradually drop from $1,000 to $500 per year, and of course, the quality gradually improved. If you have enough funds and have screened potential customers, you can also participate in premium domains even priced at $1,000 or higher. This is a good thing, but always keep an eye on market trends and maintain a reasonable flow of liquid funds.

Hope this helps you.
Thank you for taking the trouble to reply to my appraisal of Howsthe.com. This domain was purchased on a whim I have to admit. I used to use expireddomains.net for cheap domains and I remember a few years ago I regged epoid.com and sold it on dan.com for $5,800 ! I couldn't believe it. However not all my domains are like that as I have a handful where I paid a few hundred pounds each bought at auctions etc.

I get what you are saying but at my age (86) this is just a hobby and I don't take it too seriously. BTW I purposely didnt reply to cactusfly as his comment was a bit sarcastic and of no help to me or anyone else here.

Thanks.
 
1
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back