Dynadot

domain Appraisal For desirableinformation.com!

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhammad Ijaz

Established Member
Impact
How much do you guys think this domain (desirableinformation.com) worth? In my opinion any kind of world information can be put into the domain if it is converted to a website!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why is desirableinformation.com attractive to me! Please Correct me if someone disagrees with me! Oceans.com is for oceans only cars.com is for cars only investments.com is for investments only etc.... but desirableinformation.com is for ……..!

•••
I have asked a domain name consultant and ask about his views about several domain names including desirableinformation.com. He said all these names are fantastic but need to be promoted in order to get a good price!

Last edited:
•••
But the name is awkward. Wrong adjective. There is no such thing as desirable information.
Information can be important, urgent, confidential, exclusive etc. It's still too vague and not appealing. A name that is still available in 2018 usually is for a reason.
I own this domain name!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back