NameSilo

domain Appraisal: armour.ws

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue-inc

Established Member
Impact
1
Hello,

I know that .ws extension is not looked kindly upon these forums (or from what I've gathered), but I'm still interested to see if there is some value in this domain.

Domain: http://armour.ws

I'm thinking of dropping the domain and buying a .com, but I'm unsure as to whether or not that would be a good idea and if indeed the .ws has some value on domains that are dictionary words.

Thanks!:sick:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
None, I can speak from direct experience. I have owned -- and still own a couple -- many extremely good dictionary .ws domains, never sold one for more than a pittance. Their only value is in development, and even then almost any other substandard TLD is preferable over .ws


Frank
 
0
•••
.ws means nothing, almost no one will associate it with .WebSite
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back