Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Applet.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mhr001

Established Member
Impact
4
Thanks in advance for your valuable opinion :xf.smile:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
That is almost "Apple TV" ...playing with fire. Regardless, I see little value in this domain

IMO

EDIT: I've just had a reflection, as I've seen the word broken up in different ways. I discovered this: Applet - Wikipedia ...also, borrowing / permission related stuff to do with applications / subscriptions ...maybe something in "App Let" too, in that regard. If this happened to be in "dot com", high thousands / 5 figure territory. For the "dot org" (yours), mid / high hundreds. I do think it has legs
 
Last edited:
2
•••
Hi, Thanks a lot @jhm for the nice info. Good luck :)
 
1
•••
I don't really do .org, but the letting aspect may be worth something in the hundreds.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back