NameSilo

Apple's biggest problem: People might quit?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

latestn

Established Member
Impact
There is speculation that some of Apple's best talent might quit because the company can't create the sorts of products it wants in Cupertino. But whose fault would that be? (source:cnet)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Apple's biggest problem is you can only break the pc down to just the monitor once and smart phones now are mature.. So its hard to revolutionary reinvent those two products every year like the stock market wants.

Personal wise Apple the place to work if your a designer or engineer. Just keep collecting patents Apple

•••
(source:cnet)

And the source of the quote in the cnet "article"? Some blogger.

the article said:
is there really one more gadget that humanity needs in order to make its existence easier and more pleasurable

This is the same line of thinking as this:

Julius Sextus Frontinus said:
Inventions reached their limit long ago and I see no hope for further development

I rate this article 10/10 on the stupidometer.

•••
Apple's biggest problem is that there is no more Steve Jobs on board.

•••
And the source of the quote in the cnet "article"? Some blogger.

I love how all of the tech websites give "authority" to bloggers, ninja's, guru's and other snake oil salesmen...

•••
•••
I doubt it. As an investment advisor, I think there is still a good deal to apple.

In any case, I would far rather own apple over 10 years than facebook, or even if twitter or any other popular site of day goes public.

Apple produces products where the barriers to entry are high.

Anyone can start a website to compete with facebook.

Apple valuations are very reasonable, they have billions in cash on hand.

New cheaper iPhone will bank money over seas. Ipad mini selling like hot cakes.

I am not worried.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

•••
I agree with Maksimfa ..... Apple makes the best products, the only problem, is that they charge way too much for their products. If they would lower the price of their products and hit the sweet spot..They would take off like a rocket ship!

•••
Apple has over $400 billion in the bank. They can afford to have problems.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

I agree with Maksimfa ..... Apple makes the best products, the only problem, is that they charge way too much for their products. If they would lower the price of their products and hit the sweet spot..They would take off like a rocket ship!

I disagree with you. Apple has such a loyal following that a price cut would actually hurt them. Apple users already pay the top price for simplicity and a user friendly OS. Don't fix what isn't broken. They are one of the most if not the most profitable company in the world. As time goes by they are losing market share, but that happens to every tech company in the industry.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back