Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rammbo

Blockchain DomainsTop Member
Impact
What are your opinions Bout this domain? Apple.ag

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Apple is a trademark, drop this name ASAP

•••
•••
•••
Nice, domain but I think any lawyer would advise against it.

•••
Well you don't have to drop it because Apple Computer has a tm, many companies have a tm with the word Apple. Apple does not own the .org or several small cctlds.

Never park it, never get in the Computer or Music business.

But the thing is what do you do with it ? Hope that Apple wants to target the Antigua - Barbuda market ?

It's a trap name

•••
Do you think their is some gray area though?
Well you don't have to drop it because Apple Computer has a tm, many companies have a tm with the word Apple. Apple does not own the .org or several small cctlds.

Never park it, never get in the Computer or Music business.

But the thing is what do you do with it ? Hope that Apple wants to target the Antigua - Barbuda market ?

It's a trap name

•••
Do you think their is some gray area though?

If Apple wanted Apple.ag they would have had it already. The one play with AG you could go with that to mean Agriculture. I am sure the op is not an apple farmer though, so the question comes down to why do I own this name. What is my best case scenario ? A lot of times registrants know who they want to buy it, but can't approach them as that would be cybersquatting, so they set up a secondary use and market the name that way. Adam Dicker is a Ram enthusiast ? He wants Stan Kroenke to come along and buy Rams.com for his Los Angeles Football team.

Apple owns plenty of cctlds in major markets, Antigua-Barbuda is probably too small of a market for them to care about this domain name.

•••
Yeah, I think we both agree though their is no true purpose or value behind this domain name.
If Apple wanted Apple.ag they would have had it already. The one play with AG you could go with that to mean Agriculture. I am sure the op is not an apple farmer though, so the question comes down to why do I own this name. What is my best case scenario ? A lot of times registrants know who they want to buy it, but can't approach them as that would be cybersquatting, so they set up a secondary use and market the name that way. Adam Dicker is a Ram enthusiast ? He wants Stan Kroenke to come along and buy Rams.com for his Los Angeles Football team.

Apple owns plenty of cctlds in major markets, Antigua-Barbuda is probably too small of a market for them to care about this domain name.

•••
You should start a psychi business. How do you know what purpose I would have for this domain name? You should edit your comment by adding " In your opinion there is no true purpose for the domain." You have no clue what my purpose for the domain Is.

•••
On second thought

Last edited:
•••
I picked 5 bins of apples today. 8 yesterday. Lots of business have macdonalds in their business name, just not restaurants.Old macdonald had a farm, maybe he would have liked Apple.ag
ag could be short for agriculture. Nice name

•••
You should start a psychi business. How do you know what purpose I would have for this domain name? You should edit your comment by adding " In your opinion there is no true purpose for the domain." You have no clue what my purpose for the domain Is.
So your purpose is ?
You want to sell the name right ? If you just intend to use it, why would you need an appraisal.

•••

First up, don't ask for peoples opinions if you don't think you can handle what they have to say. This is an appraisal thread, you asked for peoples opinions.

They gave their opinions, if you don't like their opinions then that's your problem...not theirs.

If you can't handle that then better not to ask for appraisals.

•••
First of all, its First off , not first up. you can see that that wasn't an opinion but he stated it as a fact.There is a way to say anything to people and that wasn't the right way. So either he's a mind reader or God. And no I don't want to sale the name I just wanted to see what people opinions of it was. And furthermore are you captain save a ***? Nobody asked you to run to the rescue. He/she is an adult and if he/she didn't like what I said would have responded themselves. Your input was not needed. I have been watch the way some people on here think they are pros and tend to stick together. Just like you feel you can say what you want to say I can say what I want to say. I did not say it in a disrespectful way. So please take several seats. Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
First of all, its First off , not first up.

Seriously? Your English is atrocious...yet you have the nerve to call someone else out on how they write!?!? It's not 'Bout this domain' in your first post. Psychi also isn't a word. And there is no space between the quote symbol and the start of a quote. See, we can call you out on how you write as well.

•••
Lol

Last edited:
•••
Lol

Last edited:
•••
It's sad how some so called "pros" on here try to gang up on others when they give the opinions about something or comment on something someone said whose butt they kissing. News flash, everybody shit stink. Stop trying to look down your noses at people.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back