domain appcutters.com , appraise please

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

gumbus

New Member
Impact
0
What are your thoughts on appcutters.com? Is it worth anything? I hand crafted it and am wondering if I should try to sell it or bother develop it ...

TIA
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's kind of catchy but the only value it has is if you develop it and make it have value. That being said I think it's catchy enough to make a memorable site otherwise it's probable worth reg fee. Hope you do well
 
0
•••
thanks for your comments ...
 
0
•••
What are appcutters?
If developed, what would the site be about?
 
0
•••
I'm thinking a site about mobile app development.
 
0
•••
To me, cutters has a destructive connotation, not creative.
In your country does cutter mean a maker or builder?
 
0
•••
cutters as in "cutting code", thought it was a rather universal term as far as programming is concerned ...
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back