IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Business Brands

Knowledge is PowerRestricted (Market)
Impact
We appologize to Frank Schilling, Ari Goldberger and John Berryhill for what we wrote.

They are good and successful people, and we stand corrected.

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Clearly I have missed something (but not surprising I hadnt been on for months, or was it years?). But surely if you are apologising for something there should be reference or a link to what you are apologising for.

•••
Clearly I have missed something (but not surprising I hadnt been on for months, or was it years?). But surely if you are apologising for something there should be reference or a link to what you are apologising for.
Same thought here.

•••
We appologize to Frank Schilling, Ari Goldberger and John Berryhill for what we wrote.

@Welberch was this a personal apology on behalf of you, or an apology on behalf of your client for things you wrote while you were posting as DomainNameBroker.com prior to changing your nP username to Welberch?

I don't know how much other stuff you wrote about Frank Schilling, Ari GoldBerger and John Berryhill, but I do recall when you started the below thread with reference to a bad experience with those named individuals in 2017.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/ari-goldberger-esq-john-berryhill-esq.1045772/

Is this apology related to the above link thread, or from a separate incident?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back