Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

AOL down?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Kodeking

Established Member
Impact
11
AOL down (nevermind: fixed)

EDIT:
Nevermind...
_________________

Everytime me or anyone I know trys to log into an AOL service other than AIM, it says invalid password. Anyone else have this problem?

Good thing I only use AOL like once a month :D :phew:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Works ok for me.
 
0
•••
Nevermind...all is good. Must have been my area's connection.
 
0
•••
sometimes it helps if you close the aol program then open it again, don't know why sometimes works.

Thars for aim mind
 
0
•••
Bah I dont even use AOL. I play frisbee with their CD's though.
 
0
•••
lol i wonder how many cd they send out each year, but be 100s of millions
 
0
•••
They send me like 10 every 4 months
 
0
•••
They even have them at burger king! Isnt that crazy? D-:
 
0
•••
lol, they know how to advertise ;)
 
0
•••
HAHA maybe but their advertising is getting annoying.
 
0
•••
not really :) :P
 
0
•••
Does everyone have their new Version 9.0? :o
Any big shakes over, say, V7.0 ... should I upgrade, or not even bother.
Thanks for any input.
B-)
 
0
•••
cool

cool u use AOLD-:
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Webtwink
cool u use AOLD-:

Yes, for an average of less than 15 mins. per day! :D
I have the "BYOP" plan, and it's convenient enough for an old man like me to check on his stocks, e-mail friends, chat, etc.
 
0
•••
He he I have 650 k DSL for $30 a month! :D
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back