Domain Empire

sales Anything.com Sells Teams.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EJS

DomainInvesting.comVIP Member
DomainInvesting.com
Impact
Anything.com has sold the Teams.com domain name, the company confirmed to me. Teams.com transferred to MarkMonitor's privacy proxy service DNStination Inc.

Unfortunately, the sale price was not shared, so it will not be added to the sales charts.

Here's what I learned about the sale: https://domaininvesting.com/teams-com-sold-by-anything-com/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great name.

I wonder if we'll see it for sports or something totally unrelated!?

Posts like yours keep us privy to quietly reported sales.

Last edited:
•••
wow, that was weird with microsoft coming out with its big teams promotion. Wonder what price, hopefully they doubled the price b4 selling.

maybe microsoft bought it. hmmm

Last edited:
•••
wow, that was weird with microsoft coming out with its big teams promotion. Wonder what price, hopefully they doubled the price b4 selling.

maybe microsoft bought it. hmmm

It's the most likely buyer, anyone else would have automatically limited usage options. Unless maybe it has something to do with sports, in that case there would be no problem.

•••
Just a thought,

"Teams" Sounds like a possible App or Software for a company like Microsoft to attempt to make a staple household name.

•••
Just a thought,

"Teams" Sounds like a possible App or Software for a company like Microsoft to attempt to make a staple household name.
i agree that was their whole teams ad promotion on tv anyways.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Incredible sale!!!

Thanks for sharing....

•••
Anything.com has sold the Teams.com domain name, the company confirmed to me. Teams.com transferred to MarkMonitor's privacy proxy service DNStination Inc.

Unfortunately, the sale price was not shared, so it will not be added to the sales charts.

Here's what I learned about the sale: https://domaininvesting.com/teams-com-sold-by-anything-com/
Microsoft badly need this name.. time will answer who is the real buyer :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back