Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinesh Chhabra

Impact
Domain name - anyonecanblog.com

(Best for Blogging Niche)

Domain Age - 9 years (can be easily verified with any domain age checker available)

Moz Domain authority - 9

Moz Page authority - 24

This domain has a very clean backlink profile with do follow links in website such as wealthyaffiliate.com(PR-7)

You can match up with some very good players in the blogging industry.

Right now registered with Godaddy. Can be easily transferred to any other registrar. It is a win-win situation for you. Don't miss this opportunity

Expiration Date: 20/12/2017

Payment - Paypal

Start Bid from 15$

Bid Now.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
age is shown.. just registered. Do you mean was registered for first time 9 yrs ago?

Last edited:
•••
age is shown.. just registered. Do you mean was registered for first time 9 yrs ago?
Yes. This domain is registered first time 9 years ago. You can check with any domain age checker tool.

•••
I would like to bring to your notice that the domain name is 13hours old as specified by flippa where you are holding an auction:
https://flippa.com/7653544-anyonecanblog-com

You have caught a dropped domain. The dropping phase is the official death of a domain name and its age starts from 1 on registration.

Since you are holding the auction at two places, I suggest you take down anyone of them so that you are do not face problems when you receive bids on both auctions.

Last edited:
•••

The domain name is just registered. He is also conducting an auction on flippa for the same.

@Dinesh Chhabra : I believe you are a new-comer and you have mistaken the way auctions work. Once you receive a bid on your auction at namepros.com you are bound to sell to the highest bidder(winner) of the auction as there is no reserve, you are bound.

You have a reserve on flippa, so you are not obliged to sell the domain name until the reserve price you have set is met.

Hope the clears things up for you. As I suggested, please remove the auction on flippa if you want to conduct the auction here or remove this auction on namepros if you want to carry on with flippa as you have already paid a fee for setting up the auction there.

•••
The domain name is just registered. He is also conducting an auction on flippa for the same.

@Dinesh Chhabra : I believe you are a new-comer and you have mistaken the way auctions work. Once you receive a bid on your auction at namepros.com you are bound to sell to the highest bidder(winner) of the auction as there is no reserve, you are bound.

You have a reserve on flippa, so you are not obliged to sell the domain name until the reserve price you have set is met.

Hope the clears things up for you. As I suggested, please remove the auction on flippa if you want to conduct the auction here or remove this auction on namepros if you want to carry on with flippa as you have already paid a fee for setting up the auction there.

Yeah, I am a newcomer and selling domain for the first time. Thanks for your suggestion. The age thing I specified because it is an expired domain with very good metrics besides having quality of a niche based domain.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back