Domain Empire

Anyone try Dotzup?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have about 23 names parked there and they are not converting. This may simply be becuase ppc pages in general are not attractive, and visitors leave too quickly. I am beginning to think that developing mini sites with adsense and affiliate links are better. any ideas?

Thanks...

SIRENGIRL

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
2650 visits
135 clickthrus
$21.31 total yield
5.09% clickthru

Not so good, but I don't have the best domains there...and not many, either. Also, they denied quite a few domains, mostly gambling and booze, on moral grounds. Hmm.

•••
verbster said:
2650 visits
135 clickthrus
$21.31 total yield
5.09% clickthru

Not so good, but I don't have the best domains there...and not many, either. Also, they denied quite a few domains, mostly gambling and booze, on moral grounds. Hmm.

I had high hopes on the keyword overture web names, but alas... a similar click through rate. I have a better sense of what names to sell or develope and others to drop. I beginning to think that it is not just Dotzup, but ppc pages in general.

SirenGirl..

•••
I'd have to give a different response to this

I moved about 120 domains from one of the better known ppc services and all but a few had a higher return.

I like the landing pages myself, different than other ppc companies

sirengirl - have you tried these names at other ppc

that would be the best way to know for sure

As you know some definitely work better at one over another.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Music Wave. No I havent tried the other ppc companies on these particular domains. So far I havent been happy with Domainspa, Domain Hop is so-so. I would like to try the bigger ones, and or just set up a content based mini site with adsense revenue and affliate site links. I will likely go in this direction on the sites that get 50 plus uniques a month.

Curious to know what ppc company has worked for you?

thanks~

SirenGirl

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back