Dynadot

Anyone in Toronto!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just asking because my itnernet and my friends were gone for whole 8 hours or so last night and i am wondering how wide it was. Im talking with Rogers Cable.

:P

anybody else know what im talking about

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah I encountered the same problem as well yesterday, Rogers shut down their Internet connections for a while. :(

•••
Hi Jane!
I am in Toronto, but not on Rogers.
Thought I would drop a hello anyways!

•••
Originally posted by wren
Hi Jane!
I am in Toronto, but not on Rogers.
Thought I would drop a hello anyways!

hi back at ya.

•••
Toronto here too, but I have DSL (Sympatico HSE Ultra), which was fine. I was thinking of adding Rogers as a backup, though (there are some routers out there that can handle 2 broadband connections).

•••
I'm in Whitby (30 min east of Toronto) and I had a short downtime with Rogers last night, but I did the ol' unplug and plug back in and it worked again, so my downtime was about 5 min.

•••
•••
•••
Just wondering if anyone else is buying/selling (dot) ca's
Hey! I just bought one .CA domain, it doesn't seem to be very popular (more like inexistant) on the big aftermarkets... what do you think?

•••
Hey! I just bought one .CA domain, it doesn't seem to be very popular (more like inexistant) on the big aftermarkets... what do you think?
Great question!
Since not sure what niche you are involved in, I can only answer from my experience and the niche that I am currently involved in. I been getting into the "cannabis" niche mainly because of the upcoming legalization! I am basically thinking long term, not planning on selling any of my "cannabis" domains soon unless the price is right!

Best suggestion that I can make regarding (dot)ca's is to lurk https://www.namepros.com/threads/dot-ca-discussion-and-showcase.491396/ especially the last few pages! Great questions and and answers are given in that thread..

Good luck with your domains.

•••
I been getting into the "cannabis" niche mainly because of the upcoming legalization! I am basically thinking long term, not planning on selling any of my "cannabis" domains soon unless the price is right!
I agree that's one of the big hypes right now, should get some more of those in the near future.

I wonder when NameJet will start selling .ca(s)... Not much promotion going on

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back