IT.COM

discuss Anyone care to participate in a quick buyout?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Greetings,

The only extension with any premiums left is 5n .info, and ULTRA premiums for 6n .info. It's my guess that the Chinese invasion will soon hit that one very soon in their efforts to corner the numeric market. It's the only one left. They have already accumulated many 5n .info premiums over the last couple of weeks, but there is still a lot of meat on the bone, but maybe not for long. .info's are $3.17 with tax, and we can all corner that extension ourselves before China if you are interested. Before you say China is not interested in .info, start doing some random Who Is look ups and you will see that's not the case, and there is a just a small window to do this. They have already obtained all premiums in 5n across the board and 5n .info will certainly be next.

Don't get greedy and don't spend money that you don't have to do this. Like with domaining, this is a gamble like with anything else. I would be really surprised if the Chinese don't take them all very very soon. This game is not only about the extension itself, but is probably more-so about short premiums.

No prob if you want to sit this one out. But keep in mind, this will probably be your last chance to hand reg a premium numeric at 5n on any extension for the future in domaining.

Best of luck to all!

Ryan

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do you have a link to this quote - "Get ready for the .info numeric boom", Rick Schwartz.

"Before you say China is not interested"

If they were, they would have bought them all up already. I guess they're waiting for domainers to do it, so they can pay them multiples instead of reg fee. I'm sure China has plenty of newbie domainers as well, so this wouldn't be a shock. Of course, I'm still wondering why you don't go ahead and finish buying them up yourself.

Last edited:
•••
Does anyone have a list they wish to share of the remaining ?

•••
I sold a 6N.info for $60 right here on namepro's!

•••
This guy from China loves his www.66655.info site. He has the same site up on 66655.com and not .net. Do they like .info more than .net in some cases? .info is in a category of its own. .net plays second fiddle to .com.

He loves his parked page site?

•••
•••
•••
Do you realize this is a futile exercise ?
If a domain is taken the Chinese (or the other domainers) will move on the next domain, or next extension. They are even buying .cm.
But at the end of the day .cm is garbage. So is .info. So is .biz. So is .mobi.
.xyz is garbage too. I don't care about Google Alphabet. It doesn't change a thing.

Also, a buyout is not necessary when certain patterns are preferred over others. ie. 8 iso 4, 0.

Trying to corner the market will not produce wealth where there is no end user demand.

•••
Do you guys know what you're talking about with .info? Second .info premium I just checked is being used by an end user in China - http://www.998888.info/

I can't really find a site being used by non ultra premiums over 6n. "ultra" premiums are the ones being used. Or for any 6n .com for that matter.

I'm trying to explain this, but people just won't listen.

Ok, I understand now, that's for explaining. You're saying the ones that people have bought and are in use are valuable. The ones available for hand reg, you shouldn't buy because there must be something wrong with them or they would have been snapped up by now. Something with the number patterns meaning death, destruction, incoming locust swarm?

•••
no, will not. The chinese's started to register .xyz, so the .infos numeric more than 4 will not be sold !

•••
•••
•••
Besides lucky 8 what are considered to be ultra premium #'s? 6,7,8,9? or just 789? or am I missing some other digits? thanks.

•••
Ya makes sense, lol. The Chinese have already bought out every triple number on 5n .info, and numerous 88. There just happens to be a little meat on the bone.

Keep loading up on .xyz there chief. There are also some good .mobi's just waiting for you. :D
I'd already regitered some .mobi, hope chinese will be greedy :))

•••
Do you guys know what you're talking about with .info? Second .info premium I just checked is being used by an end user in China - http://www.998888.info/

I can't really find a site being used by non ultra premiums over 6n. "ultra" premiums are the ones being used. Or for any 6n .com for that matter.

I'm trying to explain this, but people just won't listen.

Last edited:
•••
This guy in China is selling this .info - www.669999.info

This other guy is selling www.988888.info from China for $888.00

I can do this forever with ultra premiums of 5n .info and 6n .info.

All of them I checked are either being used by the Chinese or have been grabbed by the Chinese.

Like I said, I simply pointed out a small opening for people to get in. For example, 119999.info is available. The Chinese currently have sites on similar ones. Get it yet? Step ahead on this one. You're better off taking advantage off my insight with this.

•••
No, actually. I'm saying those ultras patterns and premiums are currently being bought by China right now, and there is nothing wrong with them. We just actually have a couple weeks head start on this one, is all. They won't be around in a matter of days from now, possibly. Nothing wrong with them. We're just a step ahead on this one.

•••
What's the floor price of 4N info chips?

•••
212222.info is just sitting there.

•••
Get this one! 666662.info. I believe it's the last!

•••
676666 is a nice looking one that's available. I like the pattern.

•••
It looks good to me, but not 100% sure. Could only think it would be a good one over time with those 888's.

•••
I sold a 6N.info for $60 right here on namepro's!

Hype is a wonderful tool ... don't you agree, now go and buy a good .com with the profit !

•••
There is a lot of doubles available i.e 55177.info and things of that nature. But not a lot.

•••
There are also Ultra premiums like 188887.info, etc... but 5n should probably be the first.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back