Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain AnyClip.TV

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jspros

Established Member
Impact
0
AnyClip.TV

please give your appraisals , thanks a lot ,does it worth 10000 EUR ?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
maybe 10 EUR......
 
0
•••
it is too low for this domain ,it has a great potential.
 
0
•••
I always am amused when people say that their domain has 'great potential'...... all domains do if you spend a few million $s promoting it.

Since you think it is "too low", I will increase my appraisal by 100% and now say "20 EUR"
 
0
•••
do you know there is a website AnyClip ?
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
anyclip is the next youtube
 
0
•••
There are hundreds of " next youtube sites " out there...

I just dont see anything special about this .tv
 
0
•••
Yeah, sorry, worth maybe $20 if you're lucky, I would sell if you get any offers

Good luck
 
0
•••
Without the TM issues its a $10 name but becasue its a TM its a big zero.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back