Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Any thoughts on iSemester.com?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

pippis

New Member
Impact
0
Hello everyone,


I am looking for some feedback on iSemester.com domain name that
I would like to develop into a Social networking Site.Can somebody tell me if it's a good idea?.

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I was thinking the same thing when I saw this thread. The name is "screaming" for development and I think social community site would be a perfect choice for it. Good luck with it.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back