domain any thoughts on eccept com?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, some might call it a typo maybe, accept? I was thinking like esurance sort of thing? Just wanted some thoughts on it, and rep will be added. I might develop this one, maybe a loan or mortgage theme e- accept sorta thing. Hhhmmm.

Eccept.co m
eCCEPT.co m

thanks in advance, Gary.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Phonetically esurance sounds closer to insurance or assurance than eccept to accept. I'm not a fan of eccept, because it doesn't have the same flow when you break it down and can get confusing.

Just my opinion though. Best of luck with the name.
 
1
•••
I dont see any value in this name, only if it gets some typein traffic.

SW
 
1
•••
Thanks for your thoughts.

rep added, Gary.
 
0
•••
I think it could be a good name if developed, maybe a bank/credit place, "You have been eccepted!"

Without development, I see little value in the name.

Good luck!

Ryan
 
0
•••
Thanks Ryan, thats what I was thinking. Wouldn't allow me to add more rep.

thanks, Gary.

OctaneInv said:
I think it could be a good name if developed, maybe a bank/credit place, "You have been eccepted!"

Without development, I see little value in the name.

Good luck!

Ryan
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back