domain any thoughts on e-mr dot com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
e-mr com

A guy site?
A Market Research site?
Over 100 acronyms
Any thoughts? I just received an offer but have NO idea the value.


thanks, Gary.

reps will be added.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Could also be e marketplace or e mart

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, sell it, if you like the offer.

Good Luck.
 
1
•••
Thanks and rep added, anyone else?

gary-
 
0
•••
ALso have
e-IM -instant message
and
e-HD - high def and harley davidson to name a few.

anyone have these kinds of domains?, list them if you want and your thoughts on them this kind.

thanks, Gary.
 
0
•••
One and only bump
 
0
•••
EMR is a paintball park in Penn, holds the second largest game.

Not that that adds too much to the value, but I though I'd let you know!

I like e-im more.

Not sure of value though, wish I could help more.

Ryan
 
1
•••
Thanks for your thoughts and rep added.

gary.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back