Any thoughts on cakephp or symfony???

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Source

VIP Member
Impact
166
Hi -

I'm beginning a new project and I would like to use a php framework with built-in ajax support and orm. I've narrowed my choices down to:

CakePHP (www.cakephp.org)
symfony (www.symfony-project.com)

If any of you have used either of these or another framework that you can recommend, I would be appreciative.

Thanks.

Source
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back