NameSilo

Any Russian affiliate programs

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

fandie

Account Closed
Impact
8
Hi

I am looking to motinise my domain traffic

The domain recieves 2500 hits per day, The traffic is mainly russian is there any afiliate programs out there for russian traffic, Any other ideas would be great also

Thanks

Kerr

The domain is extreme-top.net
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
There is nothing like true PPC parking there. But some ads network exists. First of all - begun.ru and Yandex.Direct. I'm not sure if there is English pages but if you need help I can be at your service.
 
0
•••
Thanks wasistdas

I sure could do with your help.

I will PM you

Thanks

Kerr :)

Yandex must get alot of traffic by the way!!
 
0
•••
try

bride.ru

:),it is adult btw
 
0
•••
0
•••
Ive heard of a good program called http://www.russianlegacy.com/ -
which features Russian gifts. The affiliate manager is supposed to be very helpful.

Hope this helps and best of luck!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back