IT.COM

Any quick options to get payments immediately from PayPal or bank?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
any quick options to get payments immediately from paypal or bank?

ok so have done deal waiting on payment.

It's taking too long so I'm thinking once payment is received at the Escrow company have them paypal it. so it's immediate. question then is are there any quick ways after that to get the money into my bank account?

is there a way from paypal to send the money quicker to my bank or is it all still bank wire. if so how long would it take to post finally in my bank account?

I heard something about Venmo. is there a way to send a payment from my paypal thru Venmo to my bank maybe?

is there an option to have a debit card for Paypal funds?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi, search "PayPal Access Card". It's a debit card for your PayPal account and you can withdraw funds at an ATM. Not sure if it's available everywhere.

Last edited:
•••
PayPal has an app that allows you receive money instantly at (almost?) any Walmart.

$3 fee, $500 a day cash withdraw possible at the service desk.

•••
Hi, search "PayPal Access Card". It's a debit card for your PayPal account and you can withdraw funds at an ATM. Not sure if it's available everywhere.

Hmmm is it a visa or mastercard?

•••
•••
Mastercard

I should have gotten this before. to order this debit card now would take too long.

I wanted to use recent funds sent to my paypal to pay for transfers over at LCN. They don't accept paypal unfortunately.

Do you think Paypal can issue the debit card number while the card is sent? doubt it. right?

•••
PayPal has an app that allows you receive money instantly at (almost?) any Walmart.

$3 fee, $500 a day cash withdraw possible at the service desk.

never heard this before... I guess its usa only?

•••
paypal credit/debit card are for certain users only. definitely not avail outside usa.

and probably even there.. you need something like a very old and great standing account... or biz account.

Last edited:
•••
paypal credit/debit card are for certain users only. definitely not avail outside usa.

and probably even there.. you need something like biz account.
I have a business account.

•••
I have a business account.

give them a call then... if you're in usa.. then I think you got good chance to get it.

the walmart thing is usa only also.

gl

•••
My experience escrow/com wire transfer. fee $20 Get money 3 days to my bank account.

*my country on southeast asia

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back