Dynadot

Any links to learn how to... pls help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi all and thank you for answering ... I am overhelmed with amount of information I have to learn. Taking one step at the time.. but lost totally now with DNS issues. All I wanted to design websites for small businesses ...and as demand is for total packages ... for website design and hosting and domain.. I have started to learn. ... Joined hosting company as a reseller... downloaded scripts .. started php and mysql learning .. cpanel..etc etc..And now stuck on probably very simple aspect ... I want offer clients not only hosting .. but also to register domain names ..I have bough nice script... mrwhois.... and cannot even silly me to process those domain names. .. My host can register domains with payment .. . .. I am not going to make profit on it... just for convenience of clients.want to design payment system alltogether.... Please can any one advice me what to learn... All I want to do is to design... Or may be someone else will want to provide that service.. and I will join as affiliate.... I really do not want to make money on Domain Registration .. . just want to included that service as total package..
I have look at couple of registrars.. but they all require to pay first... and I cannot afford to pay in front at this moment.. .. Still living on invalid pension.. Please anyone ..
Script is great...but process it .. it is too much for me .. just basic forms php .. all i can do.. at this moment. I have bought it but then realised that they do not provide support for processing :( ouch loooks like this was posted twice for some reason so sorry

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back