Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Any iPhone Apps Developers here?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Zepia

Established Member
Impact
9
I'm just curious to see if there's anybody here who would like to get together and make an iPhone App, I can design all the graphics and have a cool Idea but I need a developer.

I have an iPhone and a Macbook with the SDK software, and just to be clear I'm not looking to hire somebody just wanted to create a team and share the profits.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
No iPhone devs in here?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back