Dynadot

Any experience with WebhostGiant?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm curious about their 4.79$ deluxe plan (unlimited domains, 25gb space, 1000gb traffic), but i don't understand what do they mean with "Reseller Ready!".

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They are truly overselling host. I'd not recommend their service.

•••
•••
Maybe they just allow you to resell shared web hosting accounts (which have not single but multiply domains)?

•••
contact them directly it seems to me it's just shared account but upgradeable to reseller account at any time (w/ cost or no cost) that is what you need to ask them

•••
I got the answer about "Reseller Ready" of their Deluxe plan:

"Reseller ready indicated that we have various hosting tools and functions in place to accommodate individuals wishing to become resellers of their hosting accounts."

I still don't understand if it's a reseller account or not. Anyway i don't care anymore.

•••
What kind of support does that company provides?

•••
I have heard a lot about them. webhostgiant.com quite old and experienced company. I have seen lots positive about them on the WHT and Webhostingstuff.
But if you do not understand something on their web site better contact them and ask. I think that it is the best way.

•••
It is really difficult to say. Today I have seem approximately the same offer but for $1.
If you need truth ask your potential web host which parameters are limited and are not included on the packages

•••
okapi said:
I still don't understand if it's a reseller account or not.
They allow you resell their shared web hosting, but in this case you will need to take care of support, billing and some other reseller connected issues yourself ;)
Webhostgiant.com more known as shared webhost and I think better consider them as shared web host

•••
I strongly believe that comparison will give you well-defined answers. I suggest you to look at reseller opportunities from MMhosting.com. It offers huge packages for rather reasonable rates. The abundance of good feedbacks about this company makes it the most preferable.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back