IT.COM

Any comments up or down about these VPS hosts?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cassius

Account Closed
Impact
bodhost
modvps
gate.com
liquidweb
tektonic.net

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
re: liquidweb they're banning certain ips on countries they block
these are where my forums are hosted.
im the admin and I can't access those forums without using a web proxy because of blocked ip, i posted trouble ticket but all theyre reply is we will be closing your ticket for no reply was received within 24 hours something like that. :(

•••
A2B2.com are pretty good, run by VAServ. Support tickets are answered pretty much instantly at any time of the day (I swear Rus doesn't sleep), prices are pretty good too. I moved to them after a spot of bother with an old hold, they did me a completely custom VPS at an affordable price.

•••
also include in your list
vpslink.com/
i heard lot of good things about them lately and will be opening up an account with them for one of my clients.
fyi/headsup

cassius said:
bodhost
modvps
gate.com
liquidweb
tektonic.net

•••
I have seen few words about liquidweb on WHT.
I think that you have to research on WHT (the oldest and the biggest source for web hosting).

•••
tektonic.net - never heard of them. I think that in your situation when you have some companies to look through you have to start searching for their reviews. Also they must have customer's forums - have a look at them also to comunicate with their real existing customers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back