I made quick touches on this (please see attached file). I just like the shade of green that day so I came uo with this design. I used a minimalist priniciple on this.
So bring your comments on!
:D
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ummm, Mr. Website, stretched out in what sense? Well, I don't want to use it for any website. Just for a wallpaper. I just want to emphasis the leaves for my point of view. :D
Nice lettering, is that a font or did you just do those letters for yourself?
It's sweet, a little washed out but definatly relaxing, which is probably exactly what you want for a desktop. I currently use one that I downloaded with the different screen sizes marked out, but its a bit boring so I'm thinking of doing a new one, but still with the screen sizes on... it makes things a lot easier.
That text was a font. Thanks for the comment idevisdesign. That idea came to when I went out of the office to eat some chocolates. I saw the trees along the street, then it inspired me because the heat was like 33 degrees that afternoon . I was glad someone got the same perception. I made a darker version but my hard disk needs to be reformat, so I can't post it now.
That text was a font. Thanks for the comment idevisdesign.
That idea came to when I went out of the office to eat some chocolates. I saw the trees along the street, then it inspired me because the heat was like 33 degrees that afternoon .
I am glad someone got the same perception. I made a darker version but my hard disk needs to be reformat, so I can't post it now.