NameSilo

Any comments on this?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cjpixel

Established Member
Impact
0
I made quick touches on this (please see attached file). I just like the shade of green that day so I came uo with this design. I used a minimalist priniciple on this.

So bring your comments on!

:D
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's nice, but do you have an idea of what sort of site you'd use it on? Difficult to comment sensibly otherwise.

(BTW you have the word 'wihout' in your sig line) :)
 
0
•••
Not reallY my Style:|
all a bit bluRry except for the typo
 
0
•••
Hmmm, somewhat empty in my opinion. Images appear to be a bit too stretched out.. You might want to put some more time into it.
 
0
•••
Ummm, Mr. Website, stretched out in what sense? Well, I don't want to use it for any website. Just for a wallpaper. I just want to emphasis the leaves for my point of view. :D
 
0
•••
Nice lettering, is that a font or did you just do those letters for yourself? :)

It's sweet, a little washed out but definatly relaxing, which is probably exactly what you want for a desktop. I currently use one that I downloaded with the different screen sizes marked out, but its a bit boring so I'm thinking of doing a new one, but still with the screen sizes on... it makes things a lot easier.

Spirited
 
0
•••
Looks very nice!
 
0
•••
Seems very pale to me. I think it would be better with some punched-up color. Try enhancing the color and post it here! :)
 
0
•••
i think it looks fine... has that cool breaze on a cool summer day at the lake feel to it!

anyways... yeah
 
0
•••
That text was a font. Thanks for the comment idevisdesign. That idea came to when I went out of the office to eat some chocolates. I saw the trees along the street, then it inspired me because the heat was like 33 degrees that afternoon :). I was glad someone got the same perception. I made a darker version but my hard disk needs to be reformat, so I can't post it now. :)
 
0
•••
That text was a font. Thanks for the comment idevisdesign.

That idea came to when I went out of the office to eat some chocolates. I saw the trees along the street, then it inspired me because the heat was like 33 degrees that afternoon :).

I am glad someone got the same perception. I made a darker version but my hard disk needs to be reformat, so I can't post it now. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back