Domain Empire

Any AWBS out there?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello,
I guess I wil ask my question this way.. the other thread isnt getting any bites.

Are you using AWBS for webhost billing? How about for DN sales, I know they are now supporting RegFly.
DO you use it for both sceniorios above?

What do you like/dislike about it?

RickyG

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Me personally have never used it but one of my buds used it for awhile and he said it was really hard to customize but in the long run it ran great for domain sales.

•••
Thanks Stacked...What do you use?

•••
Currently I was trying to create my own api for registerfly but that did not work out so well, I would suggest awbs for domains.

•••
•••
When I started out in the hosting industry AWBS was the first billing software I used. Its very easy to use and has some very good admin features, but like stated above it is very hard to customize. I've also used ModernBill and WHMCS (Currently using) out of all 3 I recommend WHMCS due to its simplicity.

Hope that helps!

•••
AWBS is goodfor domain names only (in fact this is what I use). I use ubersmith for billing

•••
I am the same. I bought AWBS and I use it currently and kind of stuck due to so much billing /shrug...But I prefer Clientexec, wish I'd used it before even touching awbs.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back