Dynadot

Any Anime fans here?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Basically... I'm just curious how many of you are interested in the subject. If so, what are you favorite animes/etc..?

:]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have watched a few, but I guess I just like the ones based off video games.

•••
•••
I used to love a bunch! All the cute girlie types lol. I still think they're cute, but I don't watch much TV anymore.

•••
Originally posted by wicked_gal00
Can't say that I am...

Same here :D

•••
Hmm, I'm rather surprised that more people around here aren't... ;/ I love anime! Especially the 'cute girlie types' like Jenni mentioned (even if I am a male).

Heh. :)

•••
Originally posted by kajutsa
Hmm, I'm rather surprised that more people around here aren't... ;/ I love anime! Especially the 'cute girlie types' like Jenni mentioned (even if I am a male).

I am the same way, actually.
-Two of my favorite animes include:
Chobits
Love Hina
:]

Last edited:
•••
My boyfriend has been making me watch some Cowboy Bebop and we've also watched a little Trigun. He's a bigger anime fan than I am, though, and has seen all of those 2 and others.

•••
•••
Yes, I'm a huge Anime fan. DBZ4L!

•••
Im not a fan, never thougt it was something worth seeing...

•••
Originally posted by physicaltherapy
Yes, I'm a huge Anime fan. DBZ4L!

Welcome to namepros :)

•••
Originally posted by bighugespearsfan
cant stand the stuff

Same Here

•••
Give Anime a chance. Most people say is sucks, and in many cases it does... But find some good anime, and respect the stuff and its actually good.

•••
I just don't get it? They used to be called cartoons in my day and I still didn't get it!

•••
Trigun just really rocks. I don't watch any other anime but who can't love an awesome gunsman that is all for peace and love? haha, and then there is that black cat! wee! *Gets dizzy*.

Edited because I can't spell.

•••
I can understand why people fancy Anime so much?

Can any fan tell me why? ?

•••
Well why not love it? It's interesting. It's a good TV show with out idiots charging one million dollars per episode. It's fun and it's not all down to earth. Have some imagination. Love it.

•••
Originally posted by physicaltherapy
Well why not love it? It's interesting. It's a good TV show with out idiots charging one million dollars per episode. It's fun and it's not all down to earth. Have some imagination. Love it.

:| no it stinks

•••
Originally posted by Dr.Pepper

Agree, but people is diffrent :D
*im glad *

•••
Ok, so I'm not the biggest anime fan ever. It's still enjoyable. Don't diss.

•••
Originally posted by Dr.Pepper

No, no it doesn't.
-I am willing to bet you've hardly even seen that many animes... as I'm sure I can also say for most the rest of you.

•••
it cartoon ffs! :D

Im only watching rugrats :D

•••
Originally posted by webmasterinfo
it cartoon ffs! :D

Im only watching rugrats :D

:lol: well said

•••
Rugrats... oh goodness.... rugrats suck (except for chuckie) GO CHUCK! GO ANIME

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back