Domain Empire

AntiXP.com : Development ideas?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Will have some free time coming up within a couple of months so I thought I would seriously sit down and develop a couple of domains. This one, AntiXP.com is particularly hard to crack. Any ideas for development?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As the name suggests really, but that market is already there, with the success of things like www.****windows.com etc

•••
Yeah, the problem is I am personally not particularly anti-Microsoft. I don't even use Linux despite so many of my friends begging me to. Actually, I don't even remember how/from where I got this domain. But it sounds nice and seems to have development potential, just that the development possibilities are not within my sphere of interest - duh, not at all.

Any alternative use other than the major obvious one?

•••
There are people that don't like Windows XP? :-/

•••
Originally posted by Anthony
There are people that don't like Windows XP? :-/
loads of em !!

•••
Originally posted by Bill1
loads of em !!

Well, I guess they are in the minority, since most people use Windows OS.

•••
probably expose XP's bug

•••
Development idea: if you don't want it to bash XP you could take the passive approach and make it a mac site.

•••
The name sounds too negative for me, and with a combination of that and a cornered topic, it seems limited.

You could also use it for Ant IXP, a new form of ant hybrid maybe?

•••
Or 'Antix P'.

I have no idea.

•••
Originally posted by tribble222
Development idea: if you don't want it to bash XP you could take the passive approach and make it a mac site.

Actually I do like this idea a lot. :kickass:

•••
Originally posted by drmaximus
Actually I do like this idea a lot. :kickass:

Yeah, and the name sounds better than ProMac.com...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back