Dynadot

domain AntiSео.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

timecom

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Seems like a confused domain. It wants to be a killer premium for a niche industry, however it has a bad attitude.

Unfortunately, it may detour would-be end-users from getting involved. I hope that you prove me wrong as I am most interested in finding out how you fair with this one.

•••
I do know you can fool SEO. The best use would be to show difference between black and white hat. Only really good for the disposable domain. i really don't see a mass commercial value so would stick around reg fee mark as an appraisal.

•••
ANother Target Identification System, Electro-Optical?

I tend to agree you have your work cut out for you. Maybe AntIseo or AnTiseo is better focus!

•••
To me it sounds like a "all-or-nothing" domain : it will probably never sell, but if it does, it can get you a very handsome sum.

I would not drop it. I am thinking along the lines of an anti-SEO movement, as people are wasting tons of money for SEO only to see Google change their requirements / standards, and all the hard work you have put is wasted.

•••
thanks for your appraise

•••
To me it sounds like a "all-or-nothing" domain : it will probably never sell, but if it does, it can get you a very handsome sum.

I would not drop it. I am thinking along the lines of an anti-SEO movement, as people are wasting tons of money for SEO only to see Google change their requirements / standards, and all the hard work you have put is wasted.

guess you nailed it

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back