Dynadot

domain antiqueauctions.co.uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

John Poole

Impact
Hi I have had this domaine name for many years but never used it properly. I am now retired and wish to sell it. Previously it was only used to redirect traffic to my antique web site ( not an auction house) Any ideas of value please, I also own and wish to sell a set of three domaines i have never used, architecturalfinder.com architecturalfinder.co.uk and one more not sure which one but will check, comments and approx values appreciated john.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I really like the name not the best person to appraise but ideal for the UK market however it is very difficult to sell .co.uk unless they are desired. Your best bet would be to approach sites in that field and enquire about selling it to them. Or try and list it on sedo/flippa.

Estibot values at $690 again don't take this as gospel it could be more or less. In my opinion i would say high $xxx- low £xxxx.

Here are some previous sales with auction in the title in.co.uk
auctionsuk.PNG

•••
Hi John, I like the domain but the issue is it's location specific. I'm in the UK to and there are some great .co.uk domains still available, where as the .com alternatives went years ago. I expect you'd be able to sell for a couple of hundred online but I'd try going to some of the big antiques players and offer it to them, it's a good domain - you never know!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back