Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Answered

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

djs2ofr1

Established Member
Impact
17
Lots of companies with similar type domains in that city.

It is a kind of Canadian hub for this industry.

What should I list it at?

Asking for when I aproach companies in that city with existing websites?

I don't want to come in too high or low. Fair and reasonable for both.

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Probably a difficult sell as .net and .org are both available for hand reg.

I think you could fetch $99-$299 if you can strike a deal through outbound.

Best of luck!
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back