Domain Empire

.tv Another .tv appraisal please - SpaceTrip.tv

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
SpaceTrip.tv

Any thoughts?

Hopefully the whole Private Space travel thing will be a big deal in 2006...

Celebrities and rich people travelling into space, would make a great Discovery Channel type tv documentary show...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GD liked it ;)

This is now my first domain that was actually accepted by Great Domains, I just got the email...

Obviously this does not mean it will sell, but it feels good to finally get one accepted...

:)

•••
•••
•••
Nice winner you got it might have a future

Regards,
-Nata

•••
or you could save it for decades and when it becomes common sell for xxx,xxx ;)

•••
congrat. and welcome in the GD club.

This dn has definately big potential at least for the private and gov. firm which are investing bilions in to space travel, but long term invest.

•••
CNN had a story on consumer Space Trips/travel today. Nice grab! There are a handfull of co's, with bucks and name backers, seeking to promote the concept... to prime the public. I'd get something-up ASAP using NASA's top drawer (free / public domain) pics and content and work the market... there is a dedicated bunch of space fans, including me, out there.

Congrats on GD!

Last edited:
•••
Thanks everyone, it feels good to get some sort of validation when trying to play this game, at least I am on the right track here...

One question, has anyone seen any noticable increase in traffic once the name gets listed on GD?

Thanks again!!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back