Watch

namezest

Top Member
Impact
On 2017-06-03 18:31, [email protected] wrote:
Hello!

I represent a buyer from Nagasaki who wants to buy 123abcblahblah.domain for a
new web project.

The buyer is a professional investor with a good budget.

Are you still interested in selling?

I located your contact information via whois search.

I help VIP clients of our hosting company to buy names.

If you have more names please email me the list.

Best Regards,

Sadashi Matsui

Name Broker

Zen Logic

Hosting Company

Osaka

Japan

Re: Offer to purchase 123abcblahblah.domain
From [email protected]
To [email protected]
Date Today 01:32

roundcube

Message Body

Oldest scam in the book ..
No I don't need an appraisal before you even try to ask for, or offer me one.
You also forgot to mention your offer, and using a hyphenated version of the real hosting company name? That can not work using a .info which nobody buys anymore. You could actually have gotten a better domain for less ;)

Yes I have lots of domains thanks and none of them need appraising either so.. I will not be sending you any list. I will however give you food for thought...

In future when you write your messages...

1:- Use a better domain.

2:- Actually develop it to look like you are an actual company rather than forwarding your crap domain name to the domain of the company you are trying to impersonate.

3:- Don't ask anyone if they are "still interested" in selling, especially a week old hand reg not listed anywhere for sale..

4:- When stating Offer to purchase any domain in your email subject line, don't forget to actually make an offer to purchase with a real monetary value in your message body.

Oh did you know that paying for that domain, using fake information and, impersonating a real company could land you in jail? Do you know how?

Well.... Your ip address was logged along with your real identity when you purchased the .info then you started to send your emails with the express purpose of defrauding others, with an intellect on par with your own?

Oh :( you are probably going to try back tracking now, double checking to see if I am right... Just wait until you find out about your MAC address and what that bad boy does for your privacy! Remember this is the internet it would help you tremendously if you actually knew how it worked.

Overlooking the things you did with this email also makes me think you thought you were safe using a vpn, right? Chances are if you are getting schooled right now (and you know you are) you didn't check to see if you had an ip leak before using your vpn did you ;).

Good luck fella, you're gonna need it.

Best Regards,

The guy in the whois info you found (which also logged you when you accessed it). Ouch.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yup me too, just was hit from the same email address as follows:

Hello!

I represent a buyer from Japan (Nagoya) who would like to buy XXXXX.com for a new project.

He is our regular client and a professional investor.

I help our clients to find names for their projects.

The buyer can make you a really good offer.

If you have more names please email me the list. I may offer them to our buyers.

Sincerely yours,

Ryoko Hagiwara

Domain Broker

ZenLogic Hosting

1-8-15 Aduchimachi

Osaka Bldg 3F

Japan

•••
On 2017-06-03 18:31, [email protected] wrote:
Hello!

I represent a buyer from Nagasaki who wants to buy 123abcblahblah.domain for a
new web project.

The buyer is a professional investor with a good budget.

Are you still interested in selling?

I located your contact information via whois search.

I help VIP clients of our hosting company to buy names.

If you have more names please email me the list.

Best Regards,

Sadashi Matsui

Name Broker

Zen Logic

Hosting Company

Osaka

Japan

Re: Offer to purchase 123abcblahblah.domain
From [email protected]
To [email protected]
Date Today 01:32

roundcube

Message Body

Oldest scam in the book ..
No I don't need an appraisal before you even try to ask for, or offer me one.
You also forgot to mention your offer, and using a hyphenated version of the real hosting company name? That can not work using a .info which nobody buys anymore. You could actually have gotten a better domain for less ;)

Yes I have lots of domains thanks and none of them need appraising either so.. I will not be sending you any list. I will however give you food for thought...

In future when you write your messages...

1:- Use a better domain.

2:- Actually develop it to look like you are an actual company rather than forwarding your crap domain name to the domain of the company you are trying to impersonate.

3:- Don't ask anyone if they are "still interested" in selling, especially a week old hand reg not listed anywhere for sale..

4:- When stating Offer to purchase any domain in your email subject line, don't forget to actually make an offer to purchase with a real monetary value in your message body.

Oh did you know that paying for that domain, using fake information and, impersonating a real company could land you in jail? Do you know how?

Well.... Your ip address was logged along with your real identity when you purchased the .info then you started to send your emails with the express purpose of defrauding others, with an intellect on par with your own?

Oh :( you are probably going to try back tracking now, double checking to see if I am right... Just wait until you find out about your MAC address and what that bad boy does for your privacy! Remember this is the internet it would help you tremendously if you actually knew how it worked.

Overlooking the things you did with this email also makes me think you thought you were safe using a vpn, right? Chances are if you are getting schooled right now (and you know you are) you didn't check to see if you had an ip leak before using your vpn did you ;).

Good luck fella, you're gonna need it.

Best Regards,

The guy in the whois info you found (which also logged you when you accessed it). Ouch.
I got the same fraud email...here is the snapshot..

Attachments

• wp_ss_20171117_0001.png
    wp_ss_20171117_0001.png
    108.5 KB · Views: 71
•••
Hello everyone, I just received the same email from sadashi
Immediately I look for information about the mail and I find this forum.
but I dont understand the scam, How does it work? Thank you.

in short : they will tease your GREED and ask small amount for whatsoever they called "certification" and the small amount will be surprisingly low and will look and feel like low risk compare to the offered price.

Once you fall into your GREED and ignored your logic it will be catastrophic

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back