NameSilo

Another punch for crypto/ico

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
after facebook and google now paypal also throwing another hard punch

upload_2018-3-18_5-34-55.png

I never used my paypal account for buying crypto/ico/token currency. All i do is buying crypto domain name but looks like this also triggering paypal security...
i suggest we disclosed crypto domain name from paypal description....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Edit - good

Last edited:
•••
It is therefore not practical to sell crypto names on Sedo if paypal payment is expected, as Sedo always includes domain name in transaction memo. The same applies to adult domains (adult related services were always not good for paypal)

•••
Thanks, I'll sell on 3rd party sites and cash out with BTC or just accept crypto straight up! :xf.laugh:

•••
crypto is potentially a big threat to PP, hence thats why they are restricting the use

•••
its fake/scam........ please add to yoru title its a scam. ty.

https://stopthefud.wordpress.com/2018/03/16/alert-paypal-phishing/

p.s. paypal would never issue cryptocurrency trading warnign emails triggered by selling crtypto domains. they're not a bunch of amateurs. so if you never actually used paypal to trade cryptocoins.. then this should be enough indication to you the email is fake.

cheers

800px_COLOURBOX7815532.jpg

Last edited:
•••
@alcy thank you, you just remind me :D here is the original sender

upload_2018-3-18_6-22-19.png

scam/fake email paypal usually didnt mention any full name, i'm just wondering where the hell they got my full name info....

•••
@alcy thank you, you just remind me :D here is the original sender

Show attachment 83366

scam/fake email paypal usually didnt mention any full name, i'm just wondering where the hell they got my full name info....

I think you should add "scam email" to your title then...

•••
Never click any links in these emails, or even reply to them. The link is how scammers phish for info.

Simply forward the email, without adding any comment, to [email protected].

Plenty more info if you just google 'paypal cryptocurrency email' or anything similar.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
It's all tactics to reduces the prices of crypto currencies

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back